Air Canada, our official transporter, offers you a 10% discount on your roundtrip airfare to Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL), from any city or country serviced by Air Canada.
Simply go to aircanada.com, enter the promo code: GNCMV921 in the search tool, book your ticket, and bon voyage!
Terms and Conditions
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Montréal Trudeau, YUL (QC)
- The travel period begins Sunday, September 6th, 2020 and ends Thursday, September 24th, 2020.
- Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- – No discounts will apply to reservations made at Tango rates for travel within Canada or between Canada and the United States. For international travel (destinations outside North America), discounts apply to all fares, including the Tango fare.
- However, all bookings made using the promotion code will count toward the minimum 10 passenger requirement for Meetings and Conventions events.
A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased via aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased via aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased via aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
The Discount is applied to the fare at the time the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
Air Canada may change or cancel for any reason and at any time, without notice or liability, the discounts, the Meetings & Conventions service, these Terms and Conditions, its fares, schedules and policies and the flying and other equipment used to provide the Meetings & Conventions service. In addition, Air Canada may cancel or reduce flights to a city where an event is taking place for any reason at any time without notice or liability on its part.
Indemnification and Liability:
Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Air Canada’s control. Your Organization, in agreeing to designate Air Canada the Official Canadian Airline of the Event in consideration for the Discounts, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations of flights or any of the changes described in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions above, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization’s or Your Agent’s breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization’s, your Agent’s or the Eligible Travellers’ use of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or by their negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Travellers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
Conditions of Carriage:
Air Canada’s Conditions of Carriage and Conditions of Contract for air transportation shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canada pursuant to the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions included on Air Canada Website: aircanada.com
VIA Rail Canada, our official railroad company, offers you a 10% discount on the best available fare in Economy, Economy Plus, Business, Business Plus and Sleeper classes to Montreal, from any city serviced by VIA Rail.
The discount is not valid for Economy Escape and Prestige Class fares.
Simply go to www.viarail.ca, enter the promo code: 14096 in the search tool, book your ticket, and bon voyage!
Terms and Conditions
- The booking is valid on all VIA Rail routes to Montreal, QC (return trip included)
- The travel period begins Friday, September 11th, 2020 and ends on Saturday, September 19th, 2020.
- The rate applies to a maximum of two travelers per booking.
- A free stop on route is allowed with no extra charge.
- For all Business Class fare plans, the first on route stop is permitted in Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa, with no additional charge.