As part of INGSA2021, the conference is proud to have partnered with a set of organisations to bring delegates a suite of in-depth, interactive and engaging satellite events.
On the 7th, 8th, and 9th September, these satellite events present opportunities to further deepen and expand your engagement with the issues at the science/policy/society interface, across a range of topics.
These workshops include:
- An interactive policy development simulation on cascading climate impacts (Places are strictly limited! Register to secure your place)
- Publishing during a crisis: ethics and lessons learnt from COVID-19
- Protecting independence of science advice and what is at risk when science is politicised
- Science Advice for Energy Policy – Who’s Afraid of Epistemic Diversity?
- Prise de décision politique à l’éducation préscolaire | Political decision-making in preschool education [Simultaneous translation between French and English]
- Open Science: Science for the 21st Century
We hope that all delegates will consider joining these satellite event opportunities. See each event page for times and registration details.